Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Gee someone knew about the ARMS in 2005.

condohoaguy.com
June 10
Talking about Is Greenspan trying to cool housing market? - Martin Wolk: Eye on the Economy - MSNBC.com

AG is right to be worried about the housing market. Taking an interest loan or one with an ARM depending upon the trend may expose the mortgage holder to a situation in which they now owe more money then the house is worth.

The next hit comes from these homes reside in Common Interest Communities, CIC, and other owners experience the same thing and no one is paying their association dues. Kindof what I pointed out in my first post..

Quote

Is Greenspan trying to cool housing market? - Martin Wolk: Eye on the Economy - MSNBC.com



Look what I found a blog from me on June 10th 2005 about these ARMS......This was know because I wrote letter and faxed them to the head of the Fed. Greenspan and he never replied.



Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: